Does iSQI also offer training courses?
No, iSQI don't offer trainings and is not a training course provider. iSQI is a vendor neutral certification body fully certified against ISO/IEC 17024:2012 (General requirements for bodies operating certification of persons). We provide globally recognized examinations that verify an IT professional’s skills and knowledge. By remaining independent from training the integrity and validity of our examinations can be trusted by individuals and employers.
We do, however, work with over 150 training providers who independently deliver training courses that prepare students for our certification examinations. For more information in your region, please contact email@example.com
How does iSQI work with the ISTQB®?
ISTQB® is one of iSQI's strongest partners. iSQI actively works together with 14 different ISTQB® Boards across the world, offering ISTQB® Paper-Based Exams in 33 countries worldwide. iSQI also offers TC Exams for any of the ISTQB® certifications at any of the 5200 Pearson VUE test centers locations worldwide.
How long has iSQI been in business, and where are their offices?
iSQI is celebrated its 10th anniversary in 2014.
- 2004 – iSQI created as a 100% subsidiary of the ASQF e.V. in Erlangen (Germany)
- 2007 – iSQI moves to Potsdam, Germany
- 2012 – iSQI ends the year with more than 13,000 certifications worldwide in over 80 countries in 6 continents in 9 languages (50,000 certifications in total since 2004)
- 2013 – iSQI opens branch office in Amstelveen (NL)
- 2013 – iSQI B.V. was founded
- 2013 – iSQI sets a new record certifying 14,000 individuals in over 90 countries in 6 continents in 10 languages (65,000 certifications in total since 2004)
- 2014 – iSQI opens a branch office in London (UK)
- 2014 – iSQI, Inc. opens in Boston (USA)
- 2015 – iSQI, Ltd. (UK) is officially established
In which SIGs is iSQI currently involved?
iSQI is currently involved in 5 SIGs:
- iSQI® Agile Teaming (Agile)
- CMAP - Certified Mobile App Professional (Mobile)
- ASQF® Project Management
- iSQI® Model-Based Testing (MBT)
- Test Data Management
The institute will happily accept new suggestions, wishes, needs or concepts. Please contact us a firstname.lastname@example.org for a further discussion.
What is a SIG?
SIG stands for special interest group. A Special Interest Group (SIG) is a community with an interest in advancing a specific area of knowledge, learning or technology where members cooperate to affect or to produce solutions within their particular field, and may communicate, meet, and organize conferences.
Why do people get certified?
There are many different reasons for getting certified:
- Standardization – helps your qualifications become measurable
- Being up to date – helps you and your company be more prepared for current challenges
- Career – helps you set yourself apart from other candidates
- Quality – helps raise ones awareness for efficiency
- Self-confidence and -assurance – helps you feel secure with the knowledge that you have
- Community – helps strengthen your affiliation with others in your career
- Commitment – helps show your engagement and willingness to keep improving and learning
- Security – helps you be prepared for having the proper information even in stressful situations