ISTQB® Certified Tester - Advanced Level, Test Automation Engineer
This Advanced Level qualification is aimed at people who have achieved an advanced point in their careers in software testing. This includes people in roles such as testers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, user acceptance testers and software developers. This Advanced Level qualification is also appropriate for anyone who wants a deeper understanding of security testing.
Advanced Level testers who have passed the “Advanced Test Automation Engineer” certification exam should be able to accomplish the following:
- Contribute to the development of a plan to integrate automated testing within the testing process
- Evaluate tools and technology for automation best fit to each project and organization.
- Create an approach and methodology for building a test automation architecture (TAA).
- Design and develop (new or modified) test automation solutions that meet the business needs.
- Enable the transition of testing from a manual to an automated approach.
- Create automated test reporting and metrics collection.
- Manage and optimize testing assets to facilitate maintainability and address evolving (test) system
Managing Director EMEA
"We consider ourselves a proud partner of iSQI and support its commitment to achieving the highest assessment standards for its candidates. We wish them every success for the next decade and beyond!" more >
ITCB Israeli Testing Certification Board
The ITCB and iSQI have shared a strong partnership from iSQI’s very beginning in 2004. As a result of this professional partnership built on mutual trust, both ITCB and iSQI have gained vastly throughout the years of successful collaboration.more >
"iSQI has been a partner of IREB from the very first hour. The international success of the CPRE is strongly associated with the partnership IREB has with iSQI. We are looking forward to another 10 years of partnership!" more >