ISTQB® Certified Tester - Advanced Level, Test Automation Engineer
This Advanced Level qualification is aimed at people who have achieved an advanced point in their careers in software testing. This includes people in roles such as testers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, user acceptance testers and software developers. This Advanced Level qualification is also appropriate for anyone who wants a deeper understanding of security testing.
Advanced Level testers who have passed the “Advanced Test Automation Engineer” certification exam should be able to accomplish the following:
- Contribute to the development of a plan to integrate automated testing within the testing process
- Evaluate tools and technology for automation best fit to each project and organization.
- Create an approach and methodology for building a test automation architecture (TAA).
- Design and develop (new or modified) test automation solutions that meet the business needs.
- Enable the transition of testing from a manual to an automated approach.
- Create automated test reporting and metrics collection.
- Manage and optimize testing assets to facilitate maintainability and address evolving (test) system
Héctor Santa María Bravo
iSQI has always been a key element in our training business line. Besides being leader in IT certification examinations, they have also demonstrated leadership in bringing together special interest groups and creating certification courses.more >
It has been my pleasure to work with iSQI for many years on a variety of projects. I have found the entrepreneurial spirit, flexibility and professionalism from iSQI top class. more >
"iSQI has been a partner of IREB from the very first hour. The international success of the CPRE is strongly associated with the partnership IREB has with iSQI. We are looking forward to another 10 years of partnership!" more >